Our Superheroes in the Classroom!
Thank you for all that you do, every day, to support students in your classroom, school or community program. It is with your guidance and support that students learn to recognize their full potential and student inventors are born!
Through the Invention League’s Invention Convention Program your young inventors will be challenged to identify a problem, research an original solution, build a prototype and develop it into a marketable invention; they’ll evolve from inventor to an entrepreneur.
The Invention Convention is a no-cost educational program aligned with state learning standards, Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), the National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE) and the STEMIE Coalition.
The Invention League also provides Inventor Experiences, professional development, access to the state competition and a pathway to the National Invention Convention & Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE).
Help your students discover their superpowers as they learn to:
• Seek out problems
• Find solutions
• Develop a prototype
• Take their invention to the next level as a new entrepreneur!
Thanks to our generous superhero sponsors and donors we can offer your school, district or student organization the Invention Convention Program at no cost. This STEAM-aligned K-12 program is easy to implement and focuses on teaching problem seeking, critical thinking, creative problem solving and entrepreneurship (for grades 4-12).
The Invention Convention aligns with:
- State Learning Standards
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE)
- STEMIE Coalition. www.stemie.org
The Invention League also provides Inventor Experiences, continuing education, access to state level inventing competitions and a pathway to the National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE).
• The program is designed to be flexible, fitting around your school year schedule and allowing you to meet the key academic standards.
• We provide the tools and materials you need as well as ongoing support on the local and state level.
• We will actively work with local and national media to celebrate your students’ and schools’ accomplishments.
• We provide ongoing support through your district-appointed Squadron Leader.
• Each participating district (or organization) will be invited to send a limited number of their top inventors to both the State and National Invention and Entrepreneurship competitions. Inventors will be eligible for continuing education scholarships and prizes. Your students could even be featured in the local news or hosted on a national talk show!
A Squadron Leader of Excellence Award winner is also selected annually from each region of the state, recognizing an accomplished educator supporting the student inventors in their district or community.
It’s easy to get involved, all you have to do is sign up by clicking the button below. We’ll work with your Squadron Leader to invent a rewarding program for your school district.
Click here to go to the Squadron Leader Page
If your school district, student organization or home school program does not currently participate in the Invention Convention and you are in grade K-12, we invite you to participate in the Independent Student Inventor Program. Read more…